The URL shortener is an online program or tool that helps us make our long domain address into a small URL. Behind each link, shortener works as an exclusive software or application to provide us with an amazing short link.
Sometimes we are in need of sharing any URL via message or in any social sites.
Isn’t it the time when we think of how to shorten my URL?
This URL Shortening technique works on WWW (World Wide Web). where domain names get separated a dot (.) after. The characters are limited to 20.
Anytime you come out with a complete URL & definitely you’ll get a shorter one with the help of Short URL sites. The action directly goes to the software when you choose any URL shortener site or company & put your regular URL.
How to shorten my URL?
- Copy the complete or full URL of a domain.
- ‘Paste‘ it onto the URL shortener sites where the tool works from behind.
- Get the outcome in the form of a tiny or small URL.
Popular websites have their own shortcut. Google has g.co. Twitter has t.co, Godaddy has x.co.
How to Earn With URL Shortener?
- Take some links of useful articles, important news, trending videos etc
- Create an a/c & Put them into the short URL sites.
- Here you’ll get a unique short link for each URL.
- Share or paste the links on Facebook, Whatsapp group & other Social Networks forum.
- Automatically each click gets counted & you get the revenue accordingly.
- URL shortener domain will do the rest of counting & adding money to your account.
Also, you can check out Our Highest paid short URL list.
Why URL shortening technique is an important phenomenon in the Online World?
- Earn at ease. No need to be an advanced techie. Just find out some useful article of any blog & convert it into a Short URL & your earning starts. Make sure that you have shared the small links with your friends. Earn with the number of clicks.
- Another notion out, Twitter as a First-ranking user. Twitter turns out to be one of the first precursors of the URL shortening Technique. However, with the help of this, the norm commenced up with the conversion of more than twenty-six characters into a short link. However, they were associated with bit.ly from 2009 onwards & they owned their own technique as time passed.
- Long Domain Name problem Whenever you are all set to share any link with your friends but on the time the links are not only long enough but less beautified at the same time. Surprisingly URL shortening technique are on making it an acceptable size, puts us a smile on our face.
- Attention Grabber. Understanding the links you posted or shared is not gonna attract the viewers to open up the ever boring & long Web address. Because they are not unable to understand your content even without a look into for the hard work you did. Although, it occurs occasionally because some read the article out when others skip getting the idea from the address URL. Secondly, After a look at the attractive short links, the readers end up opening the links.
- Get some revenue. Want to have a brief count over the number of your links getting clicked. Convert your link using the Highest paid short URLs. How does it feel if you can also earn with short URL? Don’t forget to let us know your feedback. Moreover, the increasing number of clicks adds some pinch to raise your effort as an online trader, Content writer or else.
- As a businessman, mostly the profit is yours in terms of looking for a good deal.
Some Deadlines for the Abusive Use.
- You can be redirected to unknown or unverified sites.
- Virus & malware attack is supposed to be a serious issue.
- There is a chance of your identity Privacy to go uprooted