Facebook is one of the popular social media sites, has lots to offer, and new features get added every day. Whether you want to browse through videos/photos of your choice or share posts, Facebook includes all the features.
Like other social media sites, Facebook is a great place to find interesting (eye-catching) entertaining, informative video content. Sometimes, though you are scrolling through Facebook, you find an interesting post. Still, you cannot watch a video with or do not have the time to spare at that moment.
There is a cool solution to this problem. You can save the post and have a look at it as you get sufficient time and bandwidth. But there is doubt arises where are those saved posts lie?
To answer this question, this article is made for.
Saving posts on Facebook
Saving the posts that you find useful can improve the overall experience and productivity. Facebook lets you save posts from fan pages or Facebook groups.
You can save posts with a link in it, including links out to videos, music, TV programs, and so on.
- To save content, click on the dropdown arrow at the top-right corner of the post.
- Next, tap on Save, followed by the “title of the content.”
You will find the options arranged differently, but it works the same way as on mobile.
How to retrieve saved Facebook posts later on?
Now, when you want to access the saved posts, how do you find them? Whether you are using Facebook on mobile or desktop, the content gets stored in a different location.
Here is how to find Facebook posts on both mobile and desktop.
How to find saved posts or videos using your Computer/Desktop
- Head on to the Facebook website on your PC or MAC Computer and log in to your account.
- On the left-hand side of your screen, you will find a sidebar. Under the “Explore” option, tap on the “See More” link.
- Tap on “Saved” from the list of options.
- To find a particular video, you need to click the dropdown menu on the screen’s right side. You will find the option that reads “All” tap on “Videos.”
How to find your saved posts or videos using a Smartphone
- First of all, open the Facebook app on your Android or Apple mobile.
- Tap the three bars on the lower-right portion of your screen to get the Facebook menu.
- You will find “Saved” with pink and violet icon in the Facebook menu next to it.
- To find a specific video, tap on the “Select All” button under the most recent saves.
- Next, tap on the dropdown menu that reads “All” at the top-right corner of your screen.
- In the menu that pops up on the screen, tap on “videos.”
How to view Saved videos or posts on Facebook using an Android smartphone?
- You will find a hamburger icon on the top right corner of the Facebook app. Tap on the icon.
- Next, tap on the “Saved” button.
- Tap the item, you want to view.
How to view Saved videos or posts on Facebook using a Desktop or Computer?
- Head on to facebook.com /saved.
- Click on Saved Category in the left menu or click a saved item to view it.