Hey guys, are you bored of having the same image on the Whatsapp chat background? As that image has been common for every user & from morn to night we can’t imagine our day without Whatsapp. Precisely it’s better to say WhatsApp Wallpaper according to WhatsApp.For chit-chat, image sharing, group chatting or doing any important work Whatsapp comes as the first accessible App. The procedures for changing the Whatsapp chat background are very simple. just follow these steps. These steps are applicable for Whatsapp android.
Firstly, open Whatsapp.
Here come two ways to make it possible:
No.1– Click on the menu. (There are the three vertical dots at the top right corner)
Click on ‘settings‘.
Now, click on ‘chats‘.
Click on ‘wallpaper‘.
|Three vertical dot|
|Click on ‘wallpaper’|
No. 2– Open any chat
Click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner.
Now, click on ‘Wallpaper‘
The next part is the same for both No.1 & No.2.
Now you’ll see these options.
You can choose any one of them. Choose Gallery to select any picture from your phone gallery.
The second option is for ‘Solid color‘. When you unlike to use haphazardly set color.
The third option belongs to Whatsapp itself. That is ‘Whatsapp Library‘ which stands for Whatsapp Wallpaper. You’ll be automatically redirected to Whatsapp Wallpaper in Playstore.
How to set Whatsapp Wallpaper default
Step 1 – Open Whatsapp > Open any chat.
How to remove WhatsApp Wallpaper
A little while back we have discussed ‘how to change Whatsapp wallpaper‘ & ‘how to set default Whatsapp Wallpaper‘. Now some of you might think of removing the previous set wallpaper.
Whatsapp chat color without any wallpaper.
Have you any idea of what the actual color Whatsapp does use for chat wallpaper? If you don’t, I’m telling you. It’s a light brown(off-white) color you’ll see after removing background wallpaper.
You’ll see the option of ‘no wallpaper‘.
Now sip to your cup of coffee.
How to make someone Whatsapp group admin
When anyone creates a group he or she is already an admin of that group. For Whatsapp Group only the creator is the Group admin & the rest is normal members/participants.
Benefits of becoming a Group Admin
- You can change the Group image, group name any time.
- You can add members/ participants as per your wish.
- An admin also can remove any member when needed.
- Even the admin can delete that group if he or she wants.
Disadvantages of being a common member of a group
- Not being able in changing Group name, group Dp etc.
- No member can be added.
- Not being able to remove any member whenever needed.
- The most hilarious part is that you can neither leave nor join & delete this group or other groups.
- First, make or create a group with few members.
- Open that group & click on the group Name.
- Here scroll down to participants.
- Now, click on the friend whom you want to make an admin.
- You’ll get a popup. There select the option ‘Make Group admin’